BSNL ‘Helpline’ (So-Called)

I am sure a lot of BSNL Consumers will agree that getting any Helpline to BSNL is the most frustrating, BP-raising experience ever. I have tried their ‘1500’ Helpline a hundred times in the past. There has been no response after the litany of queries to be answered. I have tried the Broadband helpline “1504” umpteen times with no response. The toll free numbers are the same. After asking to speak to any official, the answer is always “Sorry, lines are blocked” or in the alternative, you can hang on till doomsday without getting a response. Would BSNL Higher ups do us a favour and check once in a way to see the way they work and the quality of their so called Helpline? 
 
When my Internet speed slowed down recently, I was sent a notice on my computer requesting me to top up by visiting their site. When I tried to log in, I was unable to reach the portal because of the slow speed. Finally I managed to get into the portal only to be told that my ID particulars “didn’t match”. 
 
Having to provide only my BSNL Customer ID and E-mail address, I don’t see how that was possible. I tried getting Helpline to no avail.  The one and only service which seems to work efficiently with them, and we must thank our stars for this, is the landline fault repair service, which  follows some norms being a computerized system.
 Apart from this, for any other queries, help and support from them is nil. 
 
Can a genuine helpline please be installed where we can talk to a real live person instead of only having to press buttons for an automated conversation which gets us nowhere?